Tuesday, December 9, 2014

"He provided strong shoes for the strong paths"

"Don't be afraid. I am with you. Don't tremble with fear. I am your God. I will make you strong, as I protect you with my arm and give you victories." Isaiah 41:10

"I don't even need to ask if you have ever faced an impossible circumstance. We all will at some point in our lives. Perhaps you are facing one right now. 

Today, you may be staring down a struggle that seems much bigger than you are, wondering how in the world you are going to make it through. 

Regardless of how many tangled knots you are holding in your hands right now, you can know that God is the only true source of certainty in this life. God promises that He can make a way and help you climb what you once saw as your unscalable mountain....

When your own strength finally fails, and it will, you can be confident in the strength of an unfailing God. Let the weight of your impossible circumstances be lifted off your shoulders. 

Truth is, you just aren't strong enough to carry your story on your own.
But here's the best part--you don't have to be." 
-Matthew West-

No comments:

Post a Comment