Sunday, November 15, 2015

"Jesus Has Forgiven Your Sins, It's Time to Forgive Ourselves"

DID YOU KNOW?  When we ask Jesus to forgive our sins, He does and even forgets them?   Now we must forgive ourselves and move on to the great Positive future He has planned for us!

God Bless YOU!   Pastor Roger 

Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."  

I John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 

Psalm 103:12 "As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us."  

Isaiah 43:25 ““I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins.”

No comments:

Post a Comment